Structural steel is a type of steel used to make construction materials in various shapes. It is a very efficient and effective building material. It provides the industry with numerous benefits because it is affordable, versatile, has high strength and weight-bearing capabilities, as well as resistant to corrosion, rust, mold, fires, and heat conditions.
With the right choice of structural steel products, a structure can be made to be both safe and lasting. The shape is essential for the proper distribution of load weights and pressures. The mechanical and chemical characteristics of various structural steel shapes allow their suitability for various applications. Structural steel suppliers in UAE distribute pipes, angles, beams, channels, sheets, and plates made from structural steel.
We provide various structural steel products, such as steel angles, channels, and beams. These products are available from us in a variety of shapes, sizes, and lengths. The raw materials utilized in their manufacturing are well-treated to survive extreme weather conditions and are corrosion and heat-resistant.
Structural Steel Fabrication
There are two types of structural steel products that are used commercially:
- Carbon Steel: Carbon steel is the most used structural steel type. It is used in construction and commercial purposes due to its hardness and strength. Based on the carbon content, various grades of carbon steel are available. Structural steel suppliers in UAE help you choose steel for your structure that has the appropriate yield and tensile strength.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is a highly versatile type of structural steel, and it has a unique selection of properties that make it fit for use in structural and load-bearing applications. Stainless steel plates, sheets, bars, and tubes are all widely used in construction and infrastructure applications.
Industries Used In
As a leading structural steel supplier in UAE, we provide products that are used across various industries, from construction to chemical industries. Some of the common industries we supply to are:
- Construction: Structural steel products provide high water-stopping, load-bearing, and deformation performance during earthquakes and are thus commonly used in construction.
- Chemical and Petrochemical industries: Structural steel products are corrosion-resistant and abrasive. Thus they are used in chemical and petrochemical industries where there is a high risk of deterioration.
- Automobile Building: Structural steel has high elasticity, strength, and corrosion resistance levels that help in automobile building.
- Energy Plants: Various energy sectors, such as nuclear, wind power, electric, oil, and natural gas industries, use structural steel products for various applications.
- Offshore Structures: Offshore structures made from steel plates have high strength and toughness at low temperatures.