Industrial couplings are devices used for connecting two shafts at their ends to transmit power. The main use of industrial couplings fittings is to link two pieces of rotating equipment while allowing some end movement.
Industrial Couplings are used in machinery for various purposes. Manufactured with the highest quality materials following industry standards, we are a leading couplings supplier in UAE. Our couplings are used widely in various industrial machines and pieces of equipment for smoother movement and operation. Industrial couplings reduce the transmission of shock loads from one shaft to another.
Industrial couplings fittings are also used to connect and disconnect various fluid systems such as oil, gas, air, and chemicals.
Materials Of Construction
- Steel: Steel couplings are the most often used and produced. The specific type of steel used varies depending on the machine's operation. However, low-carbon steels are commonly utilized.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel Couplings are generally utilized in applications that require frequent component washdowns, such as food processing, pharmaceutical, or maritime applications.
- Aluminium: Aluminum industrial couplings are lightweight, have non-magnetic qualities that are desirable for many applications, and have a bright shiny finish that is ideal for high visibility applications.
Industries used in
As a reliable couplings supplier in UAE, we provide coupling for applications across various industries. With industries worldwide focusing majorly on the improvement of energy efficient, the demand for couplings is only growing.
Some of the areas of applications of industrial couplings fittings are:
- Marine Applications: Couplings are used in marine applications where the controlled power transmission is necessary.
- Automotive Industry: Multiple types of couplings are used in the automotive industry for transfer lines, manufacturing lines, and testing stations.
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical industry: Industrial couplings fittings made with stainless steel are used in the chemical industry as they are suitable for safely connecting hazardous media lines.
- Offshore Technology: Corrosion resistant industrial couplings are used for a quick and reliable connection of single lines.
- Transportation: The transportation industry also uses couplings to ensure a safe connection under extreme temperatures.