Structural steel is a form of steel that is used to create diverse shapes of construction materials. It works incredibly well as a building material for steel pipes and fittings. It offers the industry several advantages because it is low-cost, adaptable, strong, and weight-bearing, as well as resistant to corrosion, rust, mold, fires, and extreme heat.
The main applications for seamless structural steel pipes are structural and pipeline projects that require structural steel's superior corrosion resistance, toughness, and strength. For applications requiring inner pressure within the pipe, such as marine applications, water treatment, and process equipment, we offer stainless steel pipes. These seamless pipes are also employed in structural applications like marine that are exposed to corrosive environments.
Material Of Construction
Al Kun supplies carbon steel and stainless steel pipe to our clients in UAE.
- Carbon Steel: The most common type of structural steel is carbon steel. Because of its strength and hardness, it is utilized in both commercial and construction settings. There are many grades of carbon steel pipes and fittings depending on the carbon content. You may choose steel for your structure that has the right yield and tensile strength with the assistance of our experts.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is a very adaptable kind of structural steel that has a special combination of qualities that make it suitable for use in load-bearing and structural applications. Thus it is often used to make steel pipes and fittings.
Industries Used In
As a major structural steel supplier in the UAE, we offer steel pipes and fittings that are used in various industries, ranging from construction to chemical. Among the industries we frequently provide to are:
- Structural Usage: Building and construction use structural steel pipes in order to offer additional stability and strength to very tall buildings or constructions.
- Infrastructure: Carbon steel and stainless steel pipe is used in manufacturing for a wide range of applications. It is used to make guard rails or provide a safety feature for stairs and balconies or, in the street, for cyclists and pedestrians.
- Chemical and petrochemical industries: Structural steel pipes are corrosive- and abrasion-resistant. Because there is a great danger of deterioration, they are employed in the chemical and petrochemical sectors.
- Automobile Construction: High levels of structural steel's elasticity, strength, and corrosion resistance are helpful in the construction of automobiles.
- Energy and Power Plants: A variety of energy plants, including those in the nuclear, wind, electric, oil, and natural gas sectors, use carbon steel and stainless steel pipe for a variety of purposes.
- Offshore Constructions: Steel pipes and fittings are used in offshore structures as they are highly durable and resistant even in subfreezing conditions.
Our Product List