Storz couplings are symmetrical, non-shut-off couplings, also referred to as fire hose fittings. The lug pieces can be plugged into one another and then turned against one another to link them. These connectors are excellent for working with liquids like water and can also be used to connect different types of hoses.
Storz couplings have a symmetrical design with a collar-protected bayonet locking device. They are used to attach connectors or hoses to one another. These couplings are symmetrical; therefore, the coupling's two sides are identical. There is only one way to establish the link, which provides a safety element. It is also simple and quick to assemble heads with the same ring distance by buckling them together.
Storz Couplings can be used to connect low-pressure pipes like PVC pipe and firefighting hoses. As one of the best storz coupling suppliers in UAE, we provide couplings in various materials for different applications.
Material Of Construction
- Aluminum: Aluminum has a strong strength-to-weight ratio and is a lightweight material. Instead of being cast, aluminum Storz couplings are forged, increasing their strength and lowering their danger of breaking.
- Brass: Due to its superior performance characteristics and ease of manufacturing, brass is the most widely used metal in the industry for Storz coupling. Brass is a durable, long-lasting, and corrosion-resistant material for storz couplings used in firefighting systems thanks to its high-temperature ductility and good conductivity.
- Stainless Steel: Due to its strength, corrosion resistance, and capacity to tolerate extreme temperatures, stainless steel is frequently used to create Storz couplings.
Industries Used In
Storz couplings are frequently utilized as fire hose storz couplings. However, because of their resistance to corrosion, acids, and water, they are widely used in a variety of industries, including refineries, agriculture, construction, maritime safety, and military applications.
- Firefighting systems: Storz couplings are used widely in the firefighting industry to connect the hose to the water source.
- Construction: the construction industry needs a smooth flow of water for efficient construction and mixing of cement. Storz couplings are used to transfer water for this purpose.
- Oil Refineries: Storz couplings fittings made with stainless steel are used in the oil and gas industry as they are suitable for safely connecting pipelines.
- Agriculture: Storz coupling suppliers in UAE supply couplings to the agriculture sector to be used in irrigation and to transport water through the pipes and hoses in the agriculture industry.
Our Product List