King nipple fittings, also referred to as a King Combination Nipples, are a flexible hose coupling used to connect hoses to pipes, machinery, valves, or strainers. These end connections can only be used with low pressure fluids. Standard thread is NPT male.
King combination nipples can have their ends beveled or grooved for welding. Steel that has been coated resists rust and aging. For permanent installations, place directly on the piece of equipment and then slip the hose onto the stem to do away with the requirement for a female end.
It's not advisable to use king combination nipples for steam. The design of the hose, the type of clamping system being utilized, and the application may all affect the operating pressure. Al Kun’s experts will help you choose the best type for your industry use.
Material Of Construction
- Galvanised Iron: Galvanized iron or GI king nipple is extensively used in the automotive, cement, chemical, paper, pharmaceutical, and engineering-related industries. This pipe nipple is very well-liked because of its durability, strength, and other characteristics.
- Stainless Steel: The SS king nipple is typically produced using stainless steel due to its high level of oxidation and corrosion resistance.
Industries Used In
- Chemical processing: Chemical facilities require specialized king combination nipples that can withstand the effects of batch and continuous processing, fluid flow, heat transfer, and mass transfer.
- Pharmaceutical: Due to their resistance to corrosion, stainless steel king combination metal nipples can be utilized in a variety of pharmaceutical applications.
- Paper industry: Paper and pulp plants use abrasive chemicals that need for smooth conveyance. For this, King nipple fittings are used in the paper industries.
- Automotive: Stainless steel king combination nipples are utilized in the automobile sector for a variety of purposes.
Our Product List