An industrial hose is a hose designed for the transfer of fluids, and it is specifically designed to safely withstand extreme pressures or temperatures. An industrial hose is made to resist the attack of caustic and abrasive chemicals used in various industries.
Hoses are a crucial part of ensuring the proper functioning of many industries. They are used in the transfer of chemicals, petroleums, fuel, air, and water and for water suction and discharge. Industrial hoses that are made for industrial processes have to be resistant to four factors: sure, extreme temperatures, mechanical stress, and chemical attacks.
Most industrial hoses are constructed with a flexible outer sheath of chemical, heat, and lubricant-resistant rubber that is reinforced at various points with a textile or braided metal sheath.
Material Of Construction
Choosing the right hose to transfer material is important. The wrong material and pressure rating can result in damage to your plant.
- Thermoplastic Rubber: Thermoplastic rubber hoses have the strength and durability of plastic with the flexibility of rubber. They are often used in high-pressure hydraulic systems and chemical processing applications.
- PVC: The PVC hoses are relied upon for durable and effective indoor plumbing, ventilation, and other light material applications.
Industries Used In
Al Kun provides industrial hoses to a wide range of clients from different industries. Some of the most common industries that require industrial hoses are:
- Petrochemcial and Chemical plants: industrial hoses are used in the transfer of abrasive chemicals in chemical and petrochemical industries.
- Petroleum and gas industries: The hoses used to transfer oil, gas, and petroleum must be suitable for the purpose and must have medium to high oil resistance. For this purpose, a synthetic rubber hose is used.
- Fire stations: The industrial hoses used in fire stations are typically made of synthetic rubber and reinforced with steel wire.
- Food and Beverage: The hoses used in food and beverage plants are made with synthetic rubber as they must be compatible with handling the transfer of edible materials.
- Water industry: The water industry requires high-quality hoses that need to be resistant to ozone, high-pressure water, and weathering.
Our Product List