Product Code: Unequal Angles
In the field of engineering and construction, "unequal angles" refer to a particular variety of structural steel part called "unequal leg angles." These angles feature two branches that are perpendicular to one another and make a right angle, but their lengths differ, leading to their uneven sides. Uneven angles are frequently employed when one leg must be longer or shorter than the other to meet particular load-bearing requirements. They can serve as the support for beams, columns, and other structural components. For better structural support and seamless functioning, obtain these from credible Unequal Angles dealers in UAE.
· Widths from 75mm x 50mm to 150mm x 100mm
· Thicknesses from 5mm to 12mm
· Lengths of 6.0mtr, 9.0mtr and 12mtr
1. Uneven angles can also be utilised as diagonal bracing members to reinforce structures and stop them from deforming, just like equal angles can. To meet the unique needs of the bracing system, the uneven leg lengths can be selected.
2. Uneven angles allow for versatility in building and design. Uneven angles can be used to offer the required dimensions and load-bearing capabilities when normal equal angles fall short of project requirements. For custom solutions contact Alkun steel, the leading metal unequal angle supplier in UAE.