Bauer couplings are a quick and easy way to attach multiple lengths of hose together. They are generally used to transport various fluids, such as chemicals, sewage, slurry, and water, in the agricultural, construction, and water processing industries. The male Bauer is placed into the female to establish a connection and is then held in place with a lever closing ring.
Depending on the diameter of the line, Bauer-type couplings can be connected at offsets of up to 30 degrees. This benefit makes installation simpler and gives the end user more freedom in how to route hoses and pipes.
As bauer coupling suppliers in UAE, Al Kun provides a wide variety of Bauer-style couplings made of galvanized steel that are entirely interchangeable with those made by other manufacturers.
Material Of Construction
- Galvanised Steel: The increased durability of galvanized steel, which combines the steel's strength and formability with the zinc-iron coating's corrosion protection, makes it one of the most widely used steel kinds for creating Bauer fittings couplings and adaptors.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel expansion joints are utilized in applications where rubber and PTFE are insufficient to withstand the working conditions. They are adept in managing vibration, lateral movement, compression, and extension.
Industries Used In
As a bauer coupling supplier in UAE, we distribute couplings to a wide range of industries for various applications. Some of our typical clients are from the following industries:
- Marine Applications: Marine applications requiring controlled power transfer use Bauer type couplings.
- Automobile Sector: Transfer lines, production lines, and testing stations all use various types of couplings in the automotive industry.
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industries: Stainless steel Bauer fittings couplings and adaptors are utilized in the chemical sector because they can be used to join hazardous media lines in a secure manner.
- Offshore Technology: Bauer-style couplings that are corrosion-resistant are utilized to join pipelines quickly and securely for offshore drilling technology.
- Transportation: Couplings are also used in the transportation sector to maintain a secure connection in cold climates
Our Product List