A flange valve connection is a form of connection that uses a gasket to seal the joint between the flanges of a valve and pipe. Flange connectors provide a fluid-tight seal and are fastened with bolts if placed properly.
The valve installation and removal from any application are simple, thanks to these connections. The majority of flanged end connections follow a set standard. These specifications outline the requirements that must be fulfilled in order to make it easier to use goods from multiple manufacturers. Your flanged valve suppliers in UAE will help you understand which valve is best for you.
The American National Standards Institute is known as ANSI. They have created and released a standard for the flange valve connection in collaboration with the ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers). The specification is ASME/ANSI B16.5.
Material Of Construction
As one of the best-flanged valve suppliers in UAE, we distribute valves made form a variety of durable materials like:
- Cast Steel: Cast steel is used to construct flange valves due to its high mechanical properties and resistance to sulfides and corrosion.
- Stainless Steel: The flange plug valve is mostly created using stainless steel. This is due to its excellent resistance to extreme weather, leaf-proof nature, and corrosion resistance.
- Bronze: Due to its ability to resist corrosion and also being cost-effective, bronze is a popular material for the construction of valves.
- Brass: Brass is highly durable and resistant to rust. Brass flange valve is commonly used in maritime applications because of how effectively it resists corrosion caused by seawater.
Industries Used In
Flange plug valve is used in various industries, including food and beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, and waste-water management services.
- Oil and Gas industry: Flange valves are widely used in power plants and the oil and gas industry for on/off applications.
- Commercial and residential buildings: Power and water are necessities for any building, and various piping systems and flange valve connections are used to meet these needs.
- Wastewater management: Since recycling and treating water requires low-pressure levels and ambient conditions, flange valves are widely used in this industry.
- Food and beverage industry: Low-pressure valves are used in the food and beverage plants to smoothly carry out their processing operations.
- Offshore industry: A variety of valves are used in the pipe systems on offshore oil rigs and production facilities.
Our Product List