A gasket sheet, also known as "gasket paper," is a large piece of sheeting designed to produce quick, affordable gaskets (seals) for fusing surfaces or components together. Gasket sheets are typically made from silicone rubber, cork, nitrile, or any other robust, flexible material.
The best option for any given application depends entirely on the nature of the function the gasket will be doing. As Industrial gasket sheet suppliers, we have the best gasket sheet for various applications.
Gasket sheets can be used in applications involving acids, hot, corrosive chemicals, gases, or fluids because they are resilient and flexible. These sheets' elasticity and strong recovery minimize breakage during installation. As a leading gasket sheet suppliers in UAE, our gasket sheets are available in various grades and thicknesses to accommodate sealing requirements.
Material Of Construction
When selecting a gasket sheet material, it's important to take into account the operating temperature, pressure, chemical compatibility, and long-term cost-effectiveness of more durable items over less expensive but less reliable alternatives.
Gasket sheets come in a wide variety of forms, each of which has its own benefits and strengths when utilized in particular circumstances. Gasket sheet suppliers in UAE will help you in choosing the best gasket sheet for your industry.
- Rubber Sheets: Rubber gasket sheets are a general-purpose gasket material. They provide protection against the passage of most gases and can also cope with most mild acids and alkalis. However, they are an unsuitable choice for oils, fuels, or very high-pressure/temperature applications.
- Metallic Sheets: Metallic gasket sheets come in soft metals like stainless steel and soft iron. They are used in applications where there is a need for high clamping force.
- Asbestos Sheets: Asbestos is a material that has various properties that make it a top choice for industrial gasket sheet material. It is tough and fibrous and offers great resistance to volatile chemicals and extreme temperatures.
- Foam Rubber Sheet: Rubber sheets are known for their good tensile strength and weathering features. The foam rubber gasket sheet material is suitable for pharmacy and food manufacturing units.
Industries Used In
- Transportation: The transportation industry requires the handling of various types of fluids. Gasket sheets are used due to their resilience and flexibility.
- Automotive industry: Stainless Steel Gaskets are used in the automotive industry for various applications. Gaskets are used in almost every vehicle that uses a combustion engine.
- Sewage treatment systems: The sewage treatment plants and the water treatment industry uses stainless steel gaskets for various applications.
- Heating and air-conditioning: Industrial gasket sheet suppliers provide Carbon Steel Gaskets that are used widely in heating and air-conditioning applications.
- Food Processing Industry: Gaskets create a barrier that supports hygiene and sanitation, which is why it is used in food and beverage industries.
- Pharmaceutical: Pharmaceutical use gaskets in various equipment as using gasket sheets means outside debris and waste materials cannot enter the equipment.
- Mining industries: Mining industries use gaskets made from various gasket sheet materials to prevent liquid losses in equipment to ensure safe and smooth operations.
- Power Generation: Energy and power generation industries use gaskets in a number of applications as they help reduce emissions in power-generating equipment.
Our Product List