Flexible connectors, also known as flex joints, offer flexibility along the duct when connected to rotating machinery. A flexible connector helps isolate and reduce stresses brought on by vibrations, temperature changes, wind loads, and misalignment. This helps prevent maintenance problems, early equipment failure, and system downtime in ducted industrial air systems.
Flexible connectors can be used in various applications, the most common of which is to connect a piece of plant machinery to your piping to reduce noise and vibration transfer. Flexible connectors can also be used on short pipework branches in order to increase flexibility.
Industrial Flexible Connectors are made to withstand conditions such as high temperature, high pressure or vacuum, heavy material loading in the airstream, and strong chemicals.
Industries Used In
- Chemical industry: A flexible connector that is made using the best corrosion-resistant materials can be used in the chemical industry. It can be used for chlorine transfer, steam hose, and transfer of dry bulk materials.
- Pharmaceutical Production: Industrial flexible connectors are used for weighing applications, powder processing, and various other applications.
- Oil and Gas industry: Al Kun provides flexible connectors that are apt for petroleum transfer and steam lines. It is ideal for applications that require resistance to heat, corrosion, or extreme temperatures.
- Steel Industry: A flexible connector that can resist high heat and corrosive gases is used in steel plants for various applictions.
- Pulp and Paper: A paper and pulp industry uses various chemicals in manufacturing. For this, Al Kun provides chemical-resistant flexible connectors that can withstand high temperatures.
- Power Plants: Utilities and power plants use flexible connectors for steam piping systems, fuel delivery lines, and high-pressure lines.
- Food and Beverage Industries: The food and beverage industries require high-quality, corrosion-resistant connectors that are required to accommodate different kinds of fluids at varying temperatures.
Our Product List