Single bolt clamps, also known as pipe fixings, support suspended pipes, whether overhead or adjacent to a surface. They are essential for ensuring that all pipes are securely fastened while also allowing for any pipe movement or expansion.
A one-bolt clamp comes in a variety of styles because pipe fixing requirements can range from simple anchoring in place to more complex scenarios involving pipe movement or heavy loads. To ensure the integrity of the installation, the proper single bolt clamp must be used. Failure to repair a pipe can cause significant and costly damage to a building, so getting it right the first time is critical.
Material Of Construction
• Stainless Steel: Stainless steel clamps are resistant to corrosion, oil, and grease. They include screws for encircling and securing hoses. Stainless-steel single-bolt clamp suppliers in UAE distribute clamps for use in harsh environments.
• Steel: A one-bolt clamp made from steel is ideal for use with both insulated pipe supports and steel and cast-iron tubes. Steel clamps have a firm grip on the pipes and are thus unsuitable for applications that require flexibility.
Industries Used In
• Oil and Gas Industry: Single bolt clamp is used in the oil and gas industries for a variety of purposes, including repairing a damaged subsea pipeline and providing support to the piping system.
• Plumbing Applications: A single bolt clamp is frequently used to hang various types of pipes in piping applications.
• Irrigation: Single bolt clamps are also used in the irrigation industry to secure a hose to a fitting.